We will collect the personal information you provide us and we may also collect personal information online from your computer, mobile or other device.
- The personal information we collect about you. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include email newsletters or competitions. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
- What do we do with personally identifiable information?
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site and to help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- To bill you.
- To respond to communications received from you.
- To conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymous basis).
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
- Your obligations regarding the information you provide us about others
- Access to and correction of your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. We reserve the right, however, to deny or limit access or amendments to your personal information where we are entitled by law to do so. To make a request or to find out more about how to do this, please contact us at:
RNZ LTD Partnership
We take all reasonable steps with our physical, technical, organisational and electronic security to protect your personal information against loss, damage, misuse, unauthorized access, erroneous disclosure, alteration, or destruction. As part of our security measures, we use secure servers and industry standard data encryption for transmission of personal information on RNZ LTD Partnership websites, for example when you pay by credit card online.Our website is validated with a Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate, so every users information and data is completely secure. Insured with a $10,000(USD) warranty and the TrustLogo® Site Seal.
- Links to other websites
RNZ LTD Partnership. websites provide links to other websites for your ease and convenience. These websites may have different security standards and privacy policies. We recommend that you read the privacy policies for these websites before deciding whether to divulge information to these websites. We are not responsible for the information you choose to divulge to these websites.
1.1 Wherewolf Limited (“Wherewolf”) is committed to ensuring the privacy of all users’ (“Users”) information.
- Personal Information
5.1 In order to use the mobile booking services offered by Wherewolf through the Application (the “Services”), all Users will need to submit certain personal information about themselves (as prompted by the Application), including their name, telephone number, postal and email address. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- Use of Information and Data
6.1 The information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Wherewolf reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for Wherewolf’s research, marketing and promotional purposes, or Wherewolf providing such data to a third party for its use for such purposes.
- Disclosure of Information
- Access to and Updates of Information
8.1 Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Wherewolf holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so through the Website or Application). Please email Wherewolf at [email protected]
- Storage Information
9.1 Wherewolf will securely store all Users’ personal information, which may (for the avoidance of doubt) be transferred outside of New Zealand.
10.1 Wherewolf will hold Users’ personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Wherewolf is lawfully entitled to do so.